- This event has passed.
Seattle Search Network – August 2019 Mastermind Meeting
August 6, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Members of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Internet & Content Marketing community are invited to attend the Tuesday, August 6th, 2019 Digital Marketing Mastermind meeting, in Ballard. This is a free meeting for search marketers who enjoy sharing insights, advice, tools, questions, and answers. We are meeting at sponsor Project Bionic. Please bring your own food and drink. Members and their guests are invited to an informal pre-meeting dinner at El Borracho Ballard, 5465 Leary Ave NW, Seattle WA 98107.
Digital Marketing Mastermind Seattle – Suggested Topics
- Digital Marketing: Fox Business, Minimum wage hike fight continues after Seattle firm files bankruptcy – A Deeper Dive For Critical Thinkers
- Parent Company, Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. – Seattle, WA
- A Portfolio Restaurant, Palomino – Seattle, WA – Poor User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Search Visibility, and Web Presence, especially Yelp 3-1/2 Stars – Recipe? Event?
- KOMO News, Special: Seattle Is Dying – The documentary was #1 in its television time period, and has been viewed more than six million times on KOMONews.com, YouTube (Editorial: No SEO!) and Facebook. It’s a phenomenon because it’s real and because it’s a metaphorical kick to the gut. (The power of video storytelling)
- KOMO News, Seattle still has most cranes in the sky, more than 3 years running – Nearby construction displaced thousands of Palomino’s regular customers and continues to make it difficult to walk/drive to Palomino.
- KOMO News, Washington unemployment rate for June was 4.6% – Job losses were seen in construction, wholesale trade, leisure and hospitality and financial activities.
- Yelp, American Food in Seattle (Downtown) – Plenty of local competition, most paying the same minimum wage.
- Seattle Search Network