- This event has passed.
Seattle Search Network – January 3rd, 2017 Invite Only Meeting
January 3, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Members of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Internet & Content Marketing community are invited to attend the Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017 Invite-Only meeting, in Ballard. This is a free meeting for search marketers who enjoy sharing insights, advice, tools, questions, and answers. We are meeting at sponsor Project Bionic. Please bring your own food and drink.
- Google Display Network – Responsive Ads Demo,
- Google facing FTC scrutiny over privacy — yet again,
- Facebook’s (FB) Ad Metrics “Miscalculation” Woes Continue,
- WPP Subpoenaed By Justice Department in Ad Industry Probe,
- Persona Development with Google AdWords Display Planner,
- Next-Level ‘MethBot’ Ad-Fraud Scam Cost Advertisers At Least $3 Million Per Day, WhiteOps Says.
Last Modified: January 30, 2017
- Seattle Search Network
- View Organizer Website